使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
62#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-16 21:43:59 | 只看该作者

55/Languor is upon your heart and the slumber is still on your eyes.Has not the word come to you that the flower is reigning in splendour among thorns? Wake, oh awaken! let not the time pass in vain!
      倦感涌上你的心,你那双眸也睡意猩猩。万荆丛中鲜花已怒放可难道你未曾得告知?醒醒,哦快点醒醒!莫让时光徒然过空虚无益。

At the end of the stony path, in the country of virgin solitude, my friend is sitting all alone. Deceive him not. Wake, oh awaken!
      石头路的尽端,在荒芜的乡间,我的朋友他独坐其间。别哄骗他吧。醒来,哦,快快醒来吧!

What if the sky pants and trembles with the heat of the midday sun -- what if the burning sand spreads its mantle of thirst---
       如果正午的天空于炎热之下颤抖喘息 -- 如果燃烧的沙土铺展出它饥渴万分的外衣。

Is there no joy in the deep of your heart? At every footfall of yours, will not the harp of the road break out in sweet music of pain?
      你内心深处难道就没丝毫喜悦吗?而你每走一步时,难道没听到道路那竖琴演奏那痛苦又甘美的音乐吗?

*1/languor:n.倦怠;慵懒;懒洋洋
slumber:n.沉睡;睡眠; vi.睡眠;睡
reign:adj.(冠军)现任的; v.统治;盛行;为王;当政;为君;成为最重要的;成为最佳;成为最显著的
2/virgin:n.处女;新手;童男;童贞马利亚(耶稣之母);无…经验的人。adj.处女的;童贞的;贞洁的;天然的;未开发的;原始状态的;未改变的;未触动的
solitude:n.孤独,独处,独居
deceive:v.蒙骗;误导;欺骗(自己);诓骗;使人误信
3/pants:n.裤子,内裤;<英俚> 胡说,废话;次品,劣质品;adj.<英口>极坏的,糟糕的;劣质的,低劣的;int.哼,呸;v. 喘气,喘息
mantle:n.衣钵;斗篷;(尤指旧时的)披风;地幔;(可继承的)责任;覆盖层;职责;(煤气灯的)白炽罩;vt.覆盖;遮盖
4/harp:n.竖琴; vi.喋喋不休;唠叨;弹竖琴;不停地说

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
63#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-18 02:00:43 | 只看该作者

56/Thus it is that thy joy in me is so full. Thus it is that thou hast come down to me. O thou lord of all heavens, where would be thy love if I were not?
      你在我内心才让我感觉充实呢。所以是你主动向我走来的。哦,你这诸天之主,在我以外你的爱又会给予谁呢?

Thou hast taken me as thy partner of all this wealth. In my heart is the endless play of thy delight. In my life thy will is ever taking shape.
       你早就将我当成分享你财富的伙伴。你的欢乐是我幸福无边之源;我的人生一直都是你心愿的体现。

And for this, thou who art the King of kings hast decked thyself in beauty to captivate my heart. And for this thy love loses itself in the love of thy lover, and there art thou seen in the perfect union of two.
       就是为此原因,你王中之王用美姿的装扮以获取我心;就是为此目的,你将爱给予了你爱人的爱里,而二者完美的结合更显现了你。

*2/play:v.玩;发挥;播放;扮演;玩耍;应付;击;上演;担当,充任;弹拨,吹奏;参加比赛;捉弄;假装;戏弄;等等。n. 比赛;游;活动;玩耍;戏剧;间隙;娱乐;剧本;比赛中的表现;轻快变幻的动作;比赛中的动作
delight:n.高兴;愉快;快乐;乐趣;乐事;令人高兴的事; vt.使高兴;使愉快;使快乐
take shape:形成;成形;具体化;有显著发展
3/deck:n.甲板;舱面;(船或公共汽车的)一层,层面;(屋后供憩息的)木制平台;(唱机的)转盘装置。vt.布置;装饰;打扮;打倒在地;揍趴下;用力击倒
captivate:vt. 迷住;使着迷
art thou:古英语,thou=you,art=are

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
64#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-20 22:38:22 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 月色芙蓉 于 2024-8-29 23:52 编辑

57/Light, my light, the world-filling light, the eye-kissing light, heart-sweetening light!
      光明,哦,我的光明,照射四处的光明,亲吻双眸的光明,这让人欢欣甜蜜的光明!

Ah, the light dances, my darling, at the centre of my life; the light strikes, my darling, the chords of my love; the sky opens, the wind runs wild, laughter passes over the earth.
      哦,我的生命里,亲爱的,光明跳着舞呢;亲爱的,它正弹拨我的爱那琴弦;天开了,风儿狂奔乱窜,大地上笑声滚滚

The butterflies spread their sails on the sea of light. Lilies and jasmines surge up on the crest of the waves of light
       蝴蝶在光海上展开羽帆。百合与茉莉在光波上起伏翻转

The light is shattered into gold on every cloud, my darling, and it scatters gems in profusion
      光芒四射,云朵金光点点,亲爱的,光也使得珠宝光彩斑斓

Mirth spreads from leaf to leaf, my darling, and gladness without measure. The heaven's river has drowned its banks and the flood of joy is abroad.
      欢乐正在树叶间弥漫,亲爱的,欢乐无边。天堂的河流已决堤,这欢乐的洪流四处流溢,奔放不已。

*2/chord:n.弦;和弦;和音
laughter:n.笑声;笑
3/crest:n.山顶;波峰;顶峰;羽冠;(尤指象征历史悠久家族、机构等的)饰章,纹章;浪尖;鸟冠; v.到达山顶(或浪峰);达到顶点;到达洪峰
surge:vi.涌;激增;浪涌;汹涌;涌动;急剧上升;飞涨;使强烈地感到; n.(电流)浪涌;(数量的)急剧上升,激增;大量;(强烈感情的)突发;一大批;奔涌向前;突然的向上运动
*4/shatter:adj.筋疲力尽的;受到严重打击的;非常惊愕难过的;遭受极大打击的。v.(使感情等)粉碎,破灭;被粉碎;(使)破碎,碎裂;被破坏;给予极大打击;使极为惊愕难过
scatter:v.分散;撒;四散;散开;驱散;撒播。n.散落;零零星星;三三两两
profusion:n.大量;丰富;众多
5/Mirth:n.欢乐;欢笑

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
65#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-22 21:02:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 月色芙蓉 于 2024-8-29 23:53 编辑

58/Let all the strains of joy mingle in my last song---
the joy that makes the earth flow over in the riotous excess of the grass, the joy that sets the twin brothers, life and death, dancing over the wide world, the joy that sweeps in with the tempest, shaking and waking all life with laughter, the joy that sits still with its tears on the open red lotus of pain, and the joy that throws everything it has upon the dust, and knows not a word.
      让所有对欢乐的辛苦追求融入我最后的歌吧--那欢乐,传遍大地上的草儿让它们欣喜无比;那欢乐,使生死这对孪生子,于宽阔无垠的世上狂歌欢舞;那欢乐,和暴风雨一起席卷而至,动摇唤醒一切生命;那欢乐,静伴红莲花的泪水,也伴着它盛开的阵痛里;那欢乐,把它曾所拥有抛掷空中尘里,无言可述!

*strains:n.菌株;应力;压力;张力;拉伤;扭伤;劳损;拉力;重负;重压之下出现的问题(或担忧等); v.损伤;拉伤;扭伤;使劲;竭力;尽力;过度使用;使不堪承受
mingle: v.混在一起;使混合;(使)与…结合;相交往,混杂其中;使联结
riotous:adj.狂欢的;骚乱的;暴乱的;纵情欢闹的
excess:过度;过量的;超过;过分;免赔额;超过的量;自负额;过多的量;放肆行为; adj.过度的;超额的;额外的;附加的
sweep:v.打扫; 清除;扫视; 扫去; 推送,吹走,冲走,带走;蜿蜒;挥动,舞动;梳;(使)轻轻掠过,轻轻擦过;迅速传播;猛烈吹过;步态轻盈地走;突然袭来; 获得全部胜利, 囊括各项冠军。n.扫; 清扫; 打扫; 掠; 挥动;广泛性; 全胜的一系列比赛; 巡行; 一长段,绵延弯曲的地带, 呈缓坡状的地带
tempest: n.暴风雨;大风暴;暴风雪

(*不太明白这是说啥事,估计可能是说快乐可以很简单,比如像他们节日里的狂欢歌舞,抛掷花朵和鲜艳的颜料那种,也不是不可理喻,如果那些节日是与神有关,那就是为了神因为神而快乐,并且想要快乐就不要考虑人间一切苦难。或许是希望人们能乐观积极向上,希望人们相信神并且随缘随喜,一切随神安排,即便是苦难。如果是精神战胜法,也有一定的道理,如果是极其深重的苦难里,你不去争取自己的自由权利等宝贵的东西,那种快乐就是低贱的了吧?所以我想知道的是:穷人和奴隶有权利快乐幸福吗?权利是有的,但是真正却又没有,不拥有,所以这段诗歌就是有点匪夷所思!

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
66#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-26 17:27:10 | 只看该作者

59/ Yes, I know, this is nothing but thy love, O beloved of my heart---this golden light that dances upon the leaves, these idle clouds sailing across the sky, this passing breeze leaving its coolness upon my forehead.
      是的,我明了的,哦,我心爱之人,别无它物此为你爱--这舞于叶上之光,这横穿天际之云,这让我额头清凉之风。

The morning light has flooded my eyes---this is thy message to my heart. Thy face is bent from above, thy eyes look down on my eyes, and my heart has touched thy feet.
      晨光淹没了我眸子--那是你传给我心灵的消息。你于空中俯脸而观,你的双眼凝视我眼;我的心也已触摸了你的双足。

*1/beloved:adj.亲爱的;钟爱的;深爱的;深受喜爱的; n.心爱的人
idle:adj.空闲的;闲置的;懒惰的;闲散的;懈怠的;没有工作的;漫无目的的。v.空转;无所事事;(尤指暂时地)关闭工厂,使(工人)闲着;挂空挡;闲荡;未熄火;混时间

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
67#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-29 23:50:13 | 只看该作者
60/On the seashore of endless worlds children meet. The infinite sky is motionless overhead and the restless water is boisterous. On the seashore of endless worlds the children meet with shouts and dances.
      孩子们相会在无垠世界的海岸。头顶上无穷尽的苍天静止不动,不安宁的海水喧闹汹涌;孩子们又舞又歌相会在无垠世界的海岸。

They build their houses with sand and they play with empty shells. With withered leaves they weave their boats and smilingly float them on the vast deep. Children have their play on the seashore of worlds.
      他们玩耍空的贝壳又用沙盖起楼房。他们用枯叶编成小船又笑着将船漂到深远的海上。孩子们在世界的海岸有他们自己的游戏。

They know not how to swim, they know not how to cast nets. Pearl fishers dive for pearls, merchants sail in their ships, while children gather pebbles and scatter them again. they seek not for hidden treasures, they know not how to cast nets.
       他们还不会游泳,也不知如何撒网捕鱼。采珠者潜海找寻珍珠,商人们张帆远航,孩子们将石头捡起又弄散。他们既不找寻隐秘的宝藏,也不知如何捕鱼撒网。

The sea surges up with laughter and pale gleams the smile of the sea beach. Death-dealing waves sing meaningless ballads to the children, even like a mother while rocking her baby's cradle. The sea plays with children, and pale gleams the smile of the sea beach.
      大海翻腾又欢笑,泛起海滩苍白的微笑。致死的波涛,对孩子们唱着无聊的曲调,像母亲晃着婴儿床唱着催眠曲调。大海和孩子们一起嬉闹,海滩波涛泛起苍淡的微笑。

On the seashore of endless worlds children meet. Tempest roams in the pathless sky, ships get wrecked in the trackless water, death is abroad and children play. On the seashore of endless worlds is the great meeting of children
      孩子们相会在无垠世界的海岸。暴风雨在无路的天空咆哮,船儿在无轨的海上被击翻,死神随时即来可孩子们依然游玩嬉闹。在无垠世界的海岸,孩子们进行着巨大的聚会游玩。

*1/infinite:adj.无限的;极大的;无穷尽的;无法衡量的; n.上帝;无限的事物;无穷尽的事物
boisterous:adj.热闹的;充满活力的;活蹦乱跳的
motionless:adj. 一动不动的;静止的
2/wither:adj.枯萎的;干枯的;干瘪的;枯槁的;瘦弱的;发育不良的;病态的;衰老憔悴的; v.(使)枯萎,凋谢;萎缩;(尤指渐渐)破灭,消失
smilingly:adv. 微笑着,含笑着
3/pebbles:n.鹅卵石;砾石; v.用卵石等)铺(pebble的第三人称单数形式)
scatter:v.分散;撒;四散;散开;驱散;撒播。n.散落;零零星星;三三两两
4/surge:vi.涌;激增;浪涌;汹涌;涌动;急剧上升;飞涨;使强烈地感到; n.(电流)浪涌;(数量的)急剧上升,激增;大量;(强烈感情的)突发;一大批;奔涌向前;突然的向上运动
gleam:v.发微光;(在眼中)闪现;(眼睛)表露出,流露出;隐约闪光;显得光洁明亮;闪烁; n.一线;微光(常指反光);一丝;(感情的)表露,闪现;少量
ballads:n.民谣;民歌;(节奏缓慢的)情歌;叙事诗
5/trackless:无轨;无轨的;无路的
tempest: n.暴风雨;大风暴;暴风雪

(*我也不太懂这段与神的关系,只是想打小p孩们的p股

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
68#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-1 06:17:43 | 只看该作者

61/The sleep that flits on baby's eyes---does anybody know from where it comes? Yes, there is a rumour that it has its dwelling where, in the fairy village among shadows of the forest dimly lit with glow-worms, there hang two timid buds of enchantment. From there it comes to kiss baby's eyes.
      掠过婴儿双眼的睡意---有谁知它来自哪里?是的,传说它住在某地,在森林的暗影里,在萤火虫照耀的童话村子,那儿悬挂着两颗羞怯中魔的花蕾,它就从那里飞来轻吻了婴儿的眸子。

The smile that flickers on baby's lips when he sleeps -- does anybody know where it was born? Yes, there is a rumour that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born in the dream of a dew - washed morning -- the smile that flickers on baby's lips when he sleeps.
      这闪现于婴儿睡梦中唇嘴的微笑,有谁知它生于哪里?是的,传说它是新月淡淡初光碰到将逝秋云的边缘,微笑生在转瞬即逝于晨的露珠梦里 -- 婴儿睡梦中这唇边微笑便这样闪闪现现。

The sweet, soft freshness that blooms on baby's limbs---does anybody know where it was hidden so long? Yes, when the mother was a young girl it lay pervading her heart in tender and silent mystery of love---the sweet, soft freshness that has bloomed on baby's limbs.
      这绽放在婴儿四肢上的甜蜜清新,可有谁知它曾久藏于何地?是的,当母亲还是少女时,它就已用柔软和神秘的爱充溢了她的心——那甜蜜清新就这样绽放于婴儿的四肢。

*1/flit: vi.轻快地从一处到另一处;搬家;迁移;迁居;掠过; n.飞掠;夜逃;偷偷搬家
dwell:vtj. 居住,栖息
dimly:adv.模糊地;暗淡地;昏暗地
enchantment:n.陶醉;着魔;狂喜;中魔法
2/flicker:v.闪烁;摇曳;忽隐忽现;闪现;抖动;颤动;一闪而过;拍动;快速摆动; n.(光的)摇曳,闪烁,忽隐忽现;(情感、情绪的)闪现,一闪而过;(身体部位的)小而快的动作。
crescent:n.新月(伊斯兰教的象征);新月形;月牙形;新月形街区(一排房屋); adj.新月(形)的;逐渐变圆的
3/pervading:v.弥漫;渗透;遍及; adj.普遍的;无所不在的

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
69#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-5 05:28:37 | 只看该作者

62/When I bring to you coloured toys, my child, I understand why there is such a play of colours on clouds, on water, and why flowers are painted in tints---when I give coloured toys to you, my child.
      我送你色彩缤纷的玩具时,我的孩子,我自己也终于明白为何空中云儿有色彩、为何地上的水体也会如此斑斓多彩、为何所有鲜花都被画上各种色彩——当我送你彩色玩具时,我的孩子

When I sing to make you dance I truly know why there is music in leaves, and why waves send their chorus of voices to the heart of the listening earth---when I sing to make you dance
      当我歌唱使你起舞时,我已深切了知,为何树叶会奏响乐曲,为何波浪会把合唱之歌献给聆听着的大地之心——当我歌唱使你起舞之时。

When I bring sweet things to your greedy hands I know why there is honey in the cup of the flowers and why fruits are secretly filled with sweet juice---when I bring sweet things to your greedy hands
      我把甜食放入了你贪婪的手心之时,我就清楚了知,为何鲜花的杯盏里藏有蜂蜜,为何水果秘密贮满了甜蜜果汁——当我把甜食放入你贪婪的手心之时。

When I kiss your face to make you smile, my darling, I surely understand what pleasure streams from the sky in morning light, and what delight that is that is which the summer breeze brings to my body---when I kiss you to make you smile.
      当我吻你脸让它浮起微笑时,我亲爱的,我是了解晨光中流经天际的是怎样欣喜之流,那是夏日吹在我身上的凉意——当我吻你脸让它浮起微笑时。

*1/tints:n.色调;(一层)淡色,浅色;染发;染发剂;淡色彩。v.染(发);给…略微着色;为…轻微染色。

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
70#
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-11 04:35:33 | 只看该作者

63/Thou hast made me known to friends whom I knew not. Thou hast given me seats in homes not my own. Thou hast brought the distant near and made a brother of the stranger.
      你将很多我曾陌生的你的朋友让我认识。你又在他人家中为我安排了坐席。你使个生人与我的距离缩短并成为我的手足兄弟。

I am uneasy at heart when I have to leave my accustomed shelter; I forget that there abides the old in the new, and that there also thou abidest.
      不得已我离开业已熟悉的旧家时,我是感觉心绪不宁的;我忘了只是故人迁入了新居,还忘了您也会与我逗留于此。

Through birth and death, in this world or in others, wherever thou leadest me it is thou, the same, the one companion of my endless life who ever linkest my heart with bonds of joy to the unfamiliar.
      通过生与死,通过这世界或灵异那边,无论哪里指引我的总是你,同样的,陪伴我无尽生命的也总是你,让我心神愉悦地欣赏陌生世界的依然是你。

When one knows thee, then alien there is none, then no door is shut. Oh, grant me my prayer that I may never lose the bliss of the touch of the one in the play of many.
      一旦认知了你,人之间将会感觉熟悉,也不再有紧闭的门户。哦,准许我祈祷吧,使我不会失去与大众相处与你相处的幸福欢喜。

*2/accustomed:adj.习惯的;习惯于;通常的;惯常的。v.使习惯(于);使适应
accustom的过去分词和过去式。
abidest:v.遵守;(abide by)接受,遵照(规则,决定,劝告);逗留,停留。abide+st,只是古代英语而已,写在第二人称后面的动词那时是需要加est的,并不是最xx 的意思,因为它是动词,不是形容词,这就是最基础的区别!不要看AI 的错误翻译!
4/bliss:n. 幸福;极乐
alien:n.外国人;外星人;外侨;外星生物。adj.外星的;外国的;陌生的;格格不入;异域的;不熟悉;不相容;相抵触。v.〈诗〉疏远;离间;【法】(所有权的)让渡
grant:vt.授予;(尤指正式地或法律上)同意,准予,允许;(勉强)承认,同意。n.(政府、机构的)拨款

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
71#
 楼主| 发表于 3 天前 | 只看该作者

64/On the slope of the desolate river among tall grasses I asked her, `Maiden, where do you go shading your lamp with your mantle? My house is all dark and lonesome--lend me your light.” she raised her dark eyes for a moment and looked at my face through the dusk. `I have come to the river,' she said, `to float my lamp on the stream when the daylight wanes in the west.' I stood alone among tall grasses and watched the timid flame of her lamp uselessly drifting in the tide.
     草高河寂的斜岸上, 我问她:“ 姑娘,你用披风遮护灯欲往何方?我的房屋黑暗孤寂--请借我你的灯吧!“穿过薄暮,她抬起乌黑眸子,盯着我脸一阵子。“我到河边来,”她说,“是要在日落西山时,将我的灯漂在水面上 。”我独自站立,于高高的草丛里,望着她那微弱的灯光无助地随波飘荡。

In the silence of gathering night I asked her, `Maiden, your lights are all lit--then where do you go with your lamp? My house is all dark and lonesome--lend me your light.' She raised her dark eyes on my face and stood for a moment doubtful. `I have come,' she said at last, `to dedicate my lamp to the sky.' I stood and watched her light uselessly burning in the void.
     寂静的约会晚上,我问她:“姑娘,你的灯都已点上,你要拿着它去往何方?我的房屋黑暗孤寂--请借你的灯给我吧!”夜色里,她抬起乌黑的眸子,望着我的脸,犹疑了一阵子。“我已到来这里,”她最后说,“我想把灯献给老天的。”我独自站在那里,望着她的灯无聊地在虚空中发光。

In the moonless gloom of midnight I ask her, `Maiden, what is your quest, holding the lamp near your heart? My house is all dark and lonesome--lend me your light.' She stopped for a minute and thought and gazed at my face in the dark. `I have brought my light,' she said, `to join the carnival of lamps.' I stood and watched her little lamp uselessly lost among.
     无月的半夜漆黑黑,凉气逼人,我问她:“姑娘,究竟是为何,你把灯紧抱在胸呢?我的屋子又黑暗孤寂--请借你的灯给我吧!“她站在深黑的夜凝视着我,做了会子思索。“我带着我的灯来,”她说,“是想让它参加灯的狂欢节日的。”我站着看她那小小的灯无用地消失在一片璀璨的灯光里。

*1/desolate:adj.荒凉的,忧伤的; vt.使感到凄凉
mantle:n.衣钵;斗篷;披风;地幔;责任;覆盖层;职责;v. 遮盖
wane:v. n. 减弱
2/void:n. adj. 无效,空的
3/carnival:n.狂欢节;激动人心的事物组合

回复

使用道具 举报

金钱

贡献

威望

高级会员

积分
72#
 楼主| 发表于 昨天 03:01 | 只看该作者

65/What divine drink wouldst thou have, my God, from this overflowing cup of my life?
      你想喝到怎样的神圣之饮?哦,我的神,你可是想从我流溢生命的杯盏中品饮?

My poet, is it thy delight to see thy creation through my eyes and to stand at the portals of my ears silently to listen to thine own eternal harmony?
      我的诗人,你是否因借由我的眼睛,看你的创造物;又是否站在我耳洞之门,静听你自己永恒和谐之音;你是否因此开心?

Thy world is weaving words in my mind and thy joy is adding music to them. Thou givest thyself to me in love and then feelest thine own entire sweetness in me
       你的世界于我脑海中编织字句,你欢喜地将它们谱成乐曲。你总是以爱将自己交付给我,又感到我生命里你的所有甜蜜。

*1/divine:adj.神圣的;神的;上帝的;非凡的;天赐的;绝妙的;极美的。v.猜到;领悟;(用丫形杖)探测(地下水);n.牧师;神学家
2/eternal:adj.永恒的;永久的;不朽的;无休止的;没完没了的;永不停止的。n.永恒事物; Eternal 上帝;与定冠词the 连用
harmony:n.和谐;协调;和睦;和声;融洽
3/sweetness:n.甜;芬芳;讨人喜欢;令人愉快

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|服务支持:DZ动力|飘墨诗词论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:44 , Processed in 0.143348 second(s), 19 queries .